SCT has adopted an integrated Quality, Environment and Safety management system certified according to standard UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001 and UNI EN ISO 45001 in its treatment facilities, aimed at improving and strengthening the quality and reliability of SCT professional performances and services.
Main Purpose of such Integrated Policy is to ensure SCT's ability to operate with ethics, capability, professional competence, and passion, in compliance with laws, regulations, rules and internal standards, based on sound and adequate conducts aimed at guaranteeing performances quality, environmental respect, safety and health conditions, as well as the best customer satisfaction.
Driven by such principles, SCT Quality, Environment and Safety Policy aims to:
- guarantee the best manufacturing quality of the equipment
- design efficient equipment with a high level of automation
- ensure compliance with all mandatory requirements
- minimize the causes of danger and risk of accident
- develop awareness among its staff, collaborators, suppliers, and clients of the environmental risks associated with environmental pollution and thus with incorrect waste management procedures
- reduce hazardous emissions into air, soil and water
- design processes aimed at maximizing recycling and with reduced landfill diversion rate
- care about the customers satisfaction, of its staff and of all those involved in the production process
- look after the use and lifecycle of products and services, to ensure their durability over time in terms of operation savings